5 Exciting Things You Need To Know
About Canadian Politics.
1. Canada’s marijuana smoking rate is 16.8%
Meaning that there’s a good chance about 1 in 7 Canadian politicians toke, or have toked, in their lives.
2. We boast the only politician today accused of doing one of the world’s ‘dirtiest’ drugs: crack-cocaine.
This brought us international attention, putting Canada on the map (ie. the little screen late-night circuit) with the likes of Jay Leno, Jon Stewart, and Jimmy Kimmel.
("Maybe he's cleaning up the city by smoking all the crack in it" - Jon Stewart)
3. Despite hurdles in place for registration of political parties, Canada has okayed such parties as Absolute Absurd Party; Canadian Extreme Wrestling Party; Prince Edward Island Draft Beer Party; Fed-Up Party; Parti Citron (Lemon Party); and Rhinoceros Party of Canada.
4. Paul Hellyer, our former Minister of Defence, believes in aliens.
He testified (yes, testified...in Washington, D.C.) that at least two aliens work in the US government. Want to know more? Of course you do! http://tinyurl.com/lu4snpl
5. There is a country-wide law that says it is illegal for Canadians to pretend to practice witchcraft (http://www.dumblaws.com/law/1211).
So now we know what those politicians are up to: real witchcraft.